High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
Average mileage: 80,000 (80,000–80,000)
5 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 comments
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 80,000 mi,
Differential seal leak. I am presently topping them off every 10000 miles.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLK50010 reports
Most Common Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Problems
Most Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Problems
Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Slinger, WI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Felt, OK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - 336) in Lincoln, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($467 - 850) in Baskin, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($224 - 295) in Hebron, ME
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($771 - 892) in Oregon House, CA