the check engine light is on among other things.The battery not charging light comes on and go back out,but comes on again.I took it to Firestone,they couldn't find anything.The alternator is working fine,the battery is working fine but light comes on and off.The check engine coolant light comes on but all of the fluids are full and I have the oil and everything changed at 3000 miles.Could this be the BCM unit going out? I have read some thing off internet that states it could be the BCM in car.Can someone please help me with this question??????
I have a 2000Cadillac Deville,it has 123,000 miles. on 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2000 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
2000 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - $144) in Pattonsburg, MO
- Battery Replacement ($166 - $224) in Leeds, ME
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($308 - $485) in Eagle River, AK
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($627 - $1,338) in Lottie, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($844 - $864) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($88 - $216) in Texhoma, OK