The door molding may become loose on one or both front doors. Our technicians recommend to replace the molding if this occurs.
Average mileage: 50,083 (13,000–75,000)
10 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 comments
2005 Jeep Liberty 72,498 mi,
Driver side molding fell off when door closed.
passenger side plastic Jeep Liberty panel is peeling off the door and it never rains here
2010 Jeep Liberty 54,000 mi,
I have started to notice molding becoming warped on front doors also.
Verified for the Jeep Liberty132 reports
Verified for the Jeep Liberty312 reports
Verified for the Jeep Liberty18 reports
Verified for the Jeep Liberty5 reports
Verified for the Jeep Liberty11 reports
Most Common Jeep Liberty Problems
Most Recent Jeep Liberty Problems
Jeep Liberty Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,104 - 1,494) in Bruce Crossing, MI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($220 - 366) in Sebastopol, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($126 - 227) in West Newfield, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($277 - 390) in South Strafford, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($194 - 322) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($261 - 320) in Lenox, TN