my truck is running allright but i do hear a sound when i first start it up,like something is leaking air but it goes away within 2-3 minutes
check engine lite came on auto zone checked and found codesp0402 and p0340 on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($195 - 257) in Fanrock, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($182 - 243) in Sybertsville, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($501 - 693) in Munson, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Yemassee, SC