Mercedes-Benz C240 Problem Report

Mercedes-Benz C240 CD Changer May Suffer From Internal Mechanical Problem

(13 reports)

The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.

cd changer is being replaced...... when i press cd button screen say "no magazine" when it was inserted -
"No CD" message; Won't eject magazine; will occasionally work by rapping on magazine. -
Problem since about 60,000 miles. I could coax it into working by rapping on the cartridge until recently. -
died when car was still relatively new, now entire stereo system won't work. These cars are garbage!! -
MY seat won't move! My brand new $1,000 CD player won't play anymore! The hatchback door won't open when it's cold out. -
cd will not operate. says cd not installed. -
Won't play a CD, won't eject the CD's -
The CD changer is in the glove compartment. When I push cd it gives the message No CD Changer...
reads no cd changer,is there a way to fix this without going to the dealer.
I got the messages below on the instrument cluster display: - Battery / Alternator - Brake Ass...
okay so when i turn on my air conditioner or heat in my 02 mercedes benz c240 nothing comes on,...