I was driving my truck early this week and noticed that when I turned over the engine a bunch of white smoke came pouring out tail pipe and could smell antifreeze. Filled with some water and had no problems until 4 days later my truck was sucking gallons and gallons of water, over heated and started blowing a black smoke. Now it is really sucking the water down even more. What is wrong?
Why is my Ford f250 diesel super duty blowing out white smoke from tail pipe? on 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(107)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($179 - 262) in Tie Siding, WY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($91 - 132) in Oneida, KS
- 45,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Laceyville, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Baptistown, NJ
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Midway, UT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($37 - 44) in Botsford, CT