Chrysler Concorde Problem Report

Chrysler Concorde Update to BCM Will Fix Problems With Instrument Cluster/Fuel Gauge

(9 reports)

The instrument cluster may illuminate randomly to its full brightness and/or the fuel gauge may drop to the empty position. Typically the symptoms are infrequent and the instrument cluster returns to normal operation after a few seconds. An update to the body control module (BCM) will fix this problem.

I actually experienced this issue by the dashboard lights going from dim to bright and my gas gauge going from full to empty. I had to take the BCM out of the vehicle and have it rebuilt with an online company which took five business days and it was less expensive than buying a new one -
been doing this with the heater on since about 45000 miles -
Instruments stopped working...even the odometer...blowing the 5 amp fuse labeled "cruise" -
No start, gauges don't work lights on dash get bright and dim -
Instrument lights go to full brightness then back to desired setting. -
as gage off on moor off . turns no start -
The fuel level sensors can wear out and cause erratic or inaccurate fuel gauge readings.
My car no longer change gears, the speed ometer no longer works, fuel gauge drops down as I lif...
I HAVE NO FUEL PRESSURE AT RAIL AND I DONT HEAR FUEL PUMP AT ALL WITH KEY ON
On ocassion my car car wil not start. This last time I turned the key three times back and fort...