The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
5 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 comments
Same problem. It was a bad Reversing Switch. Not an easy part to find...
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird6 reports
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 23, 2012
Most Common Pontiac Firebird Problems
Most Recent Pontiac Firebird Problems
Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 492) in Adairsville, GA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Lansford, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Patten, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($676 - 939) in Hot Springs National Park, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($98 - 276) in Edgeley, ND
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($929 - 1,369) in Creighton, NE