Dodge Charger Problem Report

Dodge Charger Software Updates Are Available Which May Solve Various Electrical/Lighting Problems

(14 reports)

Software updates are available which may correct various electrical problems with the interior features and lighting.

now of the dash lights work, so when im driving at night time I cant see anything on the dash -
All head lights go off and on at night, flashing other driver's. I bought a new light switch and problem came back. I don't know what else it it can be. Or what to do. Scared dealership will over charge for a simple fix. Like a soft ware update or something. -
Center dash lights not working or partially working -
My display screen comes on when I start the car then goes out can still change radio presets and volume works but no navigation or time or anything on that screen -
all the warning lights come on and off -
park lites,turn signals,power windows,power moon roof, stereo,nav,wind shield wipers/washer all went in-op at once, esp-bas-air bag-traction control lites all on. software update fixed problems -
Car just shuts off while driving. It shuts off for a couple seconds then starts right back up. -
lighting and electrical problems -
dasg lights and guages come on while driving, not responding engine light on and other warning lights brakes etc blinking on and off, gauges mph, rpms dieing and fluctuating with by themselves...had engine codes checked code came back u0141 and u0103... dont know what wrong... 06 dodge charger daytona edtion hemi 5.7l -
GOODEVENING MY POWER WINDOWS MY WINDSHEILD WIPERS AND MY PARK LIGHTS ALL STOPPED WORKING AT THE SAME TIME.I TOOK MY DODGE CHARGER TO THE DEALERSHIP THEY CHECK ALL FUSES AND THEY WHERE FINE BUT THEY STILL COULDNT FIND THE PROBLEM -
If you experience rough shift and/or shuddering during gear shifting, software updates to the...
I BOUGHT MY CHARGER IN 2006 BRAND NEW. NO PROBLEMS UNTIL NOW, JAN. 2010. I WAS DRIVING FINE AND...
Will my problem starts when i was doing around 160 km on the highway and then the car didn't ch...
"False" trouble codes may cause erroneous illumination of the Check Engine Light. Updating the...
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this code means and how to fix the problem?