Software Updates Are Available Which May Solve Various Electrical/Lighting Problems on Dodge Magnum

Problem Description and Possible Solution

Software updates are available which may correct various electrical problems with the interior features and lighting.

Problem Data
RepairPal Verified
Average mileage: 97,472 (14,326–200,000)
4 model years affected: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
44 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 20 of 29 comments
bought a 05 mag and have lights flickering dash and head lights tail lights reverse lights battery dead. I took alternator out and had checked at parts store but they could not test. So I took it 2 a rebuilder he said fine. I put back in and bringing it to dealer tomorrow for ECM flash update file #18003-05. Supposed to be the fix hope it's a cheap fix but u never know @ the stealership.
My dodge magnum headlights are coming on and while drive not pulsating but flickering off then back on
guages stop working; all warning lights come on. back to normal, then it does it again, at least 3-4 times. Doesn't affect the operation of the car, so i just deal with it.
lights flash on and off and the dash lights don't work
Flashing headlights and dash lights.

Not fixed yet.
Headlights and dash lights flicker on and off
Headlights pulse (along with dash lights). Applying gas to vehicle does not affect pulsation. Was informed that a computer flash will solve problem.
Began with 1 brake light bulb out. Replaced it. 2 days later the other one went out, then the signal lights a elk s back up lights. Replaced all with new bulbs twice. Nothing. Upper center brake light on hatch works fine. Dealership says nothing is wrong. HELP!
dash lights and exterior lights pulse at all times
my airbag light stays on for passenger and driver tacometer, stop moving and engine light stays on
All lights pulse as if voltage is fluctuating.
Batt. light comes on and dash lights and headlights pulsate.
Dashboard lights, head lights, tail lights, keep turning on and off randomly. . Does anybody know what the issue could be?
head light flash on and off , same with dash lights, now tail lights quit working.
fuses all good. not fixed. still working on it
The head lights and all interior lights go out and.eventually come back on
First my right signal light went out. Dodge dealer ship charged me $200. 1 month later left brake light went out and i was charged another $200. My right signal light went out again so this fix was free. Now my headlights flicker off and on. This is really getting ridiculous. How many reports are needed before they do a recall?
Headlights turn off or flash at random
when i turn on the headlamp switch the cluster and all lights flicker for a while then go back to normal. while driving when I press on the gas they start to flicker again. once I come to a stop it goes away. Now the battery light comes on. once I shut off the car and wait a while the light goes away and stays off as long as im not using the headlights
Headlights blinking, dash lights blinking, headlights now come on when I turn on the car and go off when I turn it off. And I can't turn them on myself ,even when the car is off. I feel like I'm driving the worst computer ever made.