Retrofit kit available to replace problematic self-leveling suspension on Jaguar Vanden Plas

The rear self-leveling suspension is problematic and very expensive to repair. A retrofit kit is available to convert this suspension back to conventional shock absorbers and springs.

RepairPal Verified
Average mileage: 64,000 (60,000–68,000)
9 model years affected: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, more1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2005
11 people reported this problem
The nation’s largest network of independent repair shops certified for expert training, quality work and fair pricing
Viewing
of
problem details
2005 Jaguar Vanden Plas 68,000 mi,
Arnott replacement kit for entire air shock system. Works great
1993 Jaguar Vanden Plas 60,000 mi,
Not only did the self-leveling system fail, but I broke a coil spring going over a rather small bump in the road. The cost to OEM the original system is about $4,000, but a conversion kit to traditional systems in only about $1,200. Is is worth it to spend the extra $2,800 on a 20 year old car? I don't think so!
Im looking to find who & where I can get the kit to change from the self leveling to the shocks myself because I like the car..E-mail theoriginalworldfamous@gmail.com If any one knows where I can get the kit and other parts at a good price please don hesitate to inform me Ide hate to junk the car......thanks guys!!