Release cables for the rear seat (second row of seats) tend to stretch or break requiring replacement.
7 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 comments
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 77,000 mi,
Second row seat cable to lift seat forward for third row access broke.
Rear seat 60 stuck in down position. Leaver on the front of side of seat is loose. Wire might have come out of housing or broken.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML43011 reports
1 answerOctober 31, 2012
1 answerMarch 04, 2011
Most Common Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems
Most Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems
Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Syracuse, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cooks, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($304 - 406) in Lytton, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($171 - 245) in Allenton, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($338 - 361) in Guatay, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($270 - 305) in Kipling, NC