Not sure on the truck specifics on 1990 Ford F-350

Who rebuilds water pumps for a Cat 3208 Truck?

Asked by for the 1990 Ford F-350
A1 in phila. they reman water pumps all the time. it takes a few days but they do it.
check with your parts house for dealing with them.

thanks for using repairpal

1 more answer
Any local CAT distributor should be able to get you the parts you need.

That appears to be the dealer closest to you.