Was driving down the interstate and the truck sputtered a little for a few seconds then smoothed out. I exited and while sitting at a light the truck died. just put 2 brand new coils on it because I was told one was bad, no change, it still wont start. it doesnt fire from ignition coil at all.
NO FIRE, Plz HELP!! on 1998 Mazda B2500
Asked by for the 1998 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($289 - 364) in Boca Raton, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($151 - 310) in Kylertown, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($129 - 289) in Canyon, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($275 - 331) in Steens, MS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($95 - 119) in Putnam, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($96 - 123) in Cheshire, CT