Was driving down the interstate and the truck sputtered a little for a few seconds then smoothed out. I exited and while sitting at a light the truck died. just put 2 brand new coils on it because I was told one was bad, no change, it still wont start. it doesnt fire from ignition coil at all.
NO FIRE, Plz HELP!! on 1998 Mazda B2500
Asked by for the 1998 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Battery drains overnight and I do not know why. I just got a new battery
- Airbag light stay on what the problem
- My timing belt blew while going 20 mph. Chances that the engine is damaged?
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($412 - $511) in Boca Raton, FL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($142 - $299) in Kylertown, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Canyon, MN
- Starter Replacement ($179 - $282) in Steens, MS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($81 - $94) in Putnam, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($61 - $78) in Cheshire, CT