If the door lock actuators (integrated into the door latch assembly) are noisy and/or not working, the latch should be replaced. For some model years, the actuator for the sliding door is available separately from the latch.
Average mileage: 184,333 (125,000–215,000)
9 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 comments
Passenger side sliding door power lock failed at approx 50k miles. Have not replaced.
Both driver and passenger side door lock mechanism does not lock driver side door. Drive side door must be locked manually.
Verified for the Dodge Caravan4 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan62 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan16 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan6 reports
Most Common Dodge Caravan Problems
Most Recent Dodge Caravan Problems
Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($247 - 330) in Jasper, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 173) in Walthall, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($95 - 132) in Jackson, MS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($182 - 269) in Midland City, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($109 - 243) in Wallace, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($500 - 1,191) in Amboy, IN