Leaks may develop from the differential cover and/or seals on high mileage or older vehicles. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit if these leaks are addressed.
Average mileage: 140,000 (140,000–140,000)
7 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 comments
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 140,000 mi,
The whole differential is oily and dirty. Where specifically is the leak.....?
1 answerAugust 26, 2009
Most Common Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Problems
Most Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Problems
Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($557 - 771) in Eastport, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($744 - 1,526) in Oakland, NJ
- Water Pump Replacement ($573 - 935) in Basin, WY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Dalzell, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($929 - 1,225) in Newbern, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($224 - 281) in Mount Saint Joseph, OH