Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Hyundai Accent
- My open door dash light,stays on. Drains my battery. Any way I can repair this?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY FOR A NEW STARTER AND LABOR
- Car wont pass or fail echeck
- My 2010 accent,1.6L 4 cylinder,The engine light went on.Went and got diagnosis
- my turn signal fuse went out changed it it lasted about 30 minutes & blew out?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
Hyundai Accent Questions
At times when driving, the light will flicker on and off. don't know if it's a sensor, and if it is, don't know where it is or if I can replace it myself
HOW MUCH SHOULD I APY FOR A NEW STARTER AND LABOR
Got a code of P0305, cylinder 5 misfire, How can that be when it's a 4 cylinder engine need input and help thanks
Hyundai Accent Recalls
The affected vehicles are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation. Other systems that may be affected include: cruise control, push-button start, gear shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
The stop lamp switch may fail, affecting many vehicle systems including the brake lights, transmission shift interlock, electronic stability control, and the cruise control. Failure of any of these systems could increase risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the stop lamp switch to correct these issues. This recall is to begin on June 29, 2009. The Hyundai recall number is 092.
Hyundai Accent Reviews
Bought a 2011 Accent brand new and have had to get coil changed 3 times now. I will never buy a Hyundai again this is costing me a fortune. I did all preventive maintenance and paid over $600 this month just in that. Of course the coils keep failing repeatedly after my warranty is up, and i have to pay $160 every time. I believe it is time to go back to Chevy
I also have had the same issue with the coil packs/ignition coil. Have had to replace now going on the 3rd time and of course no warranty. Also the Fort Wayne Hyundai Happy Car Store Service Department is a horrible place to go, I will not buy another one.
The 2011 Accent we purchased has had to be taken for service three times for engine coil failures in the past six months. My advice is to pass up any used 2011 Accents.