2007 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Hyundai Accent
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
2007 Hyundai Accent Questions
Lights have been dimming for a week or so.
have gotten wet or did it damage something code went out car runs fine
starts fine between fuel fulls. Check engine light is on.
2007 Hyundai Accent Recalls
The affected vehicles are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation. Other systems that may be affected include: cruise control, push-button start, gear shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
The stop lamp switch may fail, affecting many vehicle systems including the brake lights, transmission shift interlock, electronic stability control, and the cruise control. Failure of any of these systems could increase risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the stop lamp switch to correct these issues. This recall is to begin on June 29, 2009. The Hyundai recall number is 092.
2007 Hyundai Accent Reviews
Check engine light comes on sporadically, dealer wants to keep it to work on it. I don't have the time. I can nurse 41 mpg (5 spd) w/o using A/C, around 37 mpg in summer. For go to work transportation it can not be topped. Drives and rides like a larger car. My Lexus is not worth the extra money over this car.