2011 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Hyundai Accent
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2011 Hyundai Accent Questions
When driving my cruse control will excellorate and keep speeding up until I tap my brake to make it stop I've had this problem for 1 year. What do I do? I went for a oil change and the dealer cleaned something and it stopped doing it but has started back and I don't want to have to go to ...
Around 92000 miles the car started to have a little rough idle, not bad enough to worry about. But as I let the issue go, it gradually got worse with the car missing while idling pretty much all the time. Replaced the spark plugs 3 times, each time gave me about a week of running well and then ...
is it really necessary to replace spark plug wires when changing spark plugs?
2011 Hyundai Accent Reviews
I also have had the same issue with the coil packs/ignition coil. Have had to replace now going on the 3rd time and of course no warranty. Also the Fort Wayne Hyundai Happy Car Store Service Department is a horrible place to go, I will not buy another one.
The 2011 Accent we purchased has had to be taken for service three times for engine coil failures in the past six months. My advice is to pass up any used 2011 Accents.
Bought a 2011 Accent brand new and have had to get coil changed 3 times now. I will never buy a Hyundai again this is costing me a fortune. I did all preventive maintenance and paid over $600 this month just in that. Of course the coils keep failing repeatedly after my warranty is up, and i have to pay $160 every time. I believe it is time to go back to Chevy