2002 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Hyundai Accent
- 67000 miles, runs great but a lot of noise from rear tires .
- My accent came up error code p1529 corrosion and I just replaced the tranny speed sensor and tranny 3 months ago shift fine clear till I get to bout 65 then rpm keeps going up past 3
- How much should it cost to have the timing belt replaced
- When I press the brake pedal, the yellow flashers illuminate in the rear lamps.
- what could be causing my rotators to get hot
2002 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
2002 Hyundai Accent Questions
Follows pavement with rougher pavement , noise becomes worse and
increases with speeds above 50 mph to unusually high levels.
Can a piece of insulation be missing from underneath OR a bad wheel bearing adding to problem.
Tires are Cooper GL which came with car.
I can hear it shift clear up to 3rd but after I don't it said corrosion of the tmc module and I don't want replace tranny again got codes checked at auto zone
2002 Hyundai Accent Recalls
2002 Hyundai Accent Reviews
i nave no reverse and wish they have a recall. its a known problem that they wont fix at all
this car its just a waste of money
Excellent car! Great MPG! Gets you where you’re going at an affordable price. I’ve had very few problems. If you need a 25K dollar car…buy one. If you need a ride to work, pick up a Hyundai.