2001 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Hyundai Accent
- 2001 accent shuts down when heater is turned on, there is also a lot of noise.
- Slave cylinder replacement
- how much antifreeze goes into a 2001 hyundai accent 1.6 litre engine>
- How do I remove the computer from a 2001 accent
- car is: hyundai accent gls 2001.brake light in instrument panel shine constanty
2001 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
2001 Hyundai Accent Questions
Just wondering if you guys would know how much it cost to get fixed?
I need to find a good shop/mechanic in my area
need brakes and reg maintenance done on car
honest does good work