2001 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Hyundai Accent
- my 2001 hyundai suddenly dumped all the transmission fluid at a stop light.
- Problem pumping gas. Why is this happening?
- What will it cost to have the AC Compressor, expansion valve, and driver replace
- My 5th gear shifted out on the hwy. I had to hold it in place 'til the end of my hwy. driving. Only happened once. Transmission/transaxle oil change needed? Cost?
- Key won't turn in ignition
2001 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
2001 Hyundai Accent Questions
Key won't turn ignition. It acts like its frozen
Just wondering if you guys would know how much it cost to get fixed?