1996 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Hyundai Accent
- Why is car loseing power then cuts out like its choking or no gas getting threw
- How do you get it out of fail safe mode?
- my mechanic put in a radio..and now my heat dosent work.can i fix this myself?
- my car doesn't have power,very slow, jerking when driving. what could be wrong
- it maybe the problem with the heater controler valve ?
1996 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
1996 Hyundai Accent Questions
It will go ok for a few days when I get carborator jets blown I've had fuel filter replaced,spark plugs,spark plug leads,distributor cap .theres no oil leaking no water where oil goes .this has been happening for 2 months on and off the longest it was going ok was week and half.Dont want to t...
i got a cd player installed . now the heat dial wont adjust to the highest setting of heat...and i get no hot air..the fan works but no hot air..did he forget to hook up a wire or something??