1996 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Hyundai Accent
- my mechanic put in a radio..and now my heat dosent work.can i fix this myself?
- my car doesn't have power,very slow, jerking when driving. what could be wrong
- it maybe the problem with the heater controler valve ?
- Have PO131 Code should I replace O2 sensor.
- how to change the radiator of the heater system??
1996 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
1996 Hyundai Accent Questions
i got a cd player installed . now the heat dial wont adjust to the highest setting of heat...and i get no hot air..the fan works but no hot air..did he forget to hook up a wire or something??
the heater take a long time ( about 30 min) to give a medium hot air in the car...it's not enough in a low temperature
I know there is more testing but forgoing that and just replacing the sensor does this make sense?