1999 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Hyundai Accent
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
1999 Hyundai Accent Questions
My Daewoo Nubira made in 1999 - not Hyundai Accent - (worth, in Australia, around US $2700-3000) was 'missing'. Sounded and felt like a cylinder or two weren't firing. My repair bill was A$1500 approx US$1321.
They replaced a faulty coil and HT leads and spark plugs.
Then they r...
dealer charges $ 100.00
where is the purge value on a hyundai accent