2009 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Hyundai Accent
- hi there ! I replaced the canister purge valve yesterday in my car but
- my car drags to start,then starts-3 wks-nothing-now it happened &engine light is
- my engine light came on and the car seemed to lose power and cut out
- 2009 Hyundai Accent fuel gauge stopped working--shows empty. Any ideas?
- Why don't you show a (non-auto dealership) in the Las Vegas area that addresses SRS issues (airbag warning light) AND provides an estimate for checking/fixing it?
2009 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
2009 Hyundai Accent Questions
Mechanic checked/replaced sensor. worked for a short time- now not at all. check engine light is now on all the time.
2009 Hyundai Accent Recalls
The affected vehicles are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation. Other systems that may be affected include: cruise control, push-button start, gear shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
2009 Hyundai Accent Reviews
Bought this car new. Was driving 150 miles a day back and forth to work. Needed a cheap car that had a long warranty as I was racking up miles on car I was driving pretty quick. Did normal maintenance up to 35k miles. Took to dealer with a/c problem. Compressor bad, headlights peeling chrome inside, trans slip in 3rd gear. Repaired all but the trans. Was told to drive it till trans went out and...
superb car in the world