2009 Hyundai Accent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Hyundai Accent
- is $515 a good price for a tune up and all four belt repla cement
- what cause's the oil light and gas light come and engine dies.
- car shuts off when there is not a constant gas flow . As when i stop at a light.
- Won't start/no sound/lights on/sit 24/1st nothing/2nd start/move home
- My brake lights and rear light in window won't come on but all taillights do why
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Hyundai Accent Problems
In areas where the roads are heavily salted during the winter, rust may occur in the front lower suspension or suspension coil spring. There are three separate recalls for road salt damage to the coil spring and/or control arm on 1995-1997 vehicles. Not all recalls may apply to all models so check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included. Our technicians remind us that if recall repairs are not completed to your satisfaction you should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For more information on these recalls please click here»
2009 Hyundai Accent Questions
this problem happens every time i drive the car
Not the battery, what could it be. Totally quiet when tried to start but, all lights came on. Is it the starter?
2009 Hyundai Accent Recalls
The affected vehicles are being recalled because the brake light switch can fail prematurely, resulting in the loss of brake light operation. Other systems that may be affected include: cruise control, push-button start, gear shifter, and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system. Dealers will replace the brake light switch to correct this concern.
2009 Hyundai Accent Reviews
superb car in the world
Bought this car new. Was driving 150 miles a day back and forth to work. Needed a cheap car that had a long warranty as I was racking up miles on car I was driving pretty quick. Did normal maintenance up to 35k miles. Took to dealer with a/c problem. Compressor bad, headlights peeling chrome inside, trans slip in 3rd gear. Repaired all but the trans. Was told to drive it till trans went out and...