how do you get it out once you have the cap off?? is it stuck, or is there a screw i need to remove?
fuel pump on 1996 Volkswagen Cabrio
Disconnect the battery remove the carpet over the fuel pump cover panel, remove the electrical connector and two fuel lines, note the orientation of the hoses. Unscrew the plastic locking ring (counter clockwise opens it), and pull the pump assembly upward.
Verified for the Volkswagen Cabrio17 reports
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
2 answersMarch 09, 2011
0 answersMay 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
1996 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($218 - 312) in Finly, IN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($85 - 157) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Starter Replacement ($255 - 333) in Hull, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - 235) in Brookhaven, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hospers, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($267 - 338) in Fairview, IL