My wife is complaining that sometimes when she drives the car and stops, she get a puff of exaust smell in the car. It does not happen all the time. The mechanic can't find the problem and does not actually smell anything wrong. He said it might me an electrical wire shorting but it is hard to tell. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Exaust Type Smell in Cabin on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin