My wife is complaining that sometimes when she drives the car and stops, she get a puff of exaust smell in the car. It does not happen all the time. The mechanic can't find the problem and does not actually smell anything wrong. He said it might me an electrical wire shorting but it is hard to tell. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Exaust Type Smell in Cabin on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?