My wife is complaining that sometimes when she drives the car and stops, she get a puff of exaust smell in the car. It does not happen all the time. The mechanic can't find the problem and does not actually smell anything wrong. He said it might me an electrical wire shorting but it is hard to tell. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Exaust Type Smell in Cabin on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,098 - $1,562) in Long Grove, IA
- Battery Replacement ($169 - $203) in Lincoln, IA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($448 - $534) in Edwardsport, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($227 - $346) in Perry, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($256 - $318) in Chama, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($424 - $440) in Lenox, GA