My wife is complaining that sometimes when she drives the car and stops, she get a puff of exaust smell in the car. It does not happen all the time. The mechanic can't find the problem and does not actually smell anything wrong. He said it might me an electrical wire shorting but it is hard to tell. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Exaust Type Smell in Cabin on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?