Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- How can I replace the entire door assembly on 97 Chrysler Concorde?
- My Transmission dipstick wont go akl rhe way in
- Didnt know i had to open my bleeder valve b4 coolent added an now my car overhea
- When I drive/park the Low Oil Pressure & Cruise Lights turn on & car shuts off.
- My steering wheel turns both ways but my tires remain straight, they won't turn.
Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
Chrysler Concorde Questions
Had to change my shift cable an now my trans dipstick wnt go all the way in trans pan what did i miss
After runnin for 15 min how can i get all the air out of my engine ummmm help.....
Chrysler Concorde Recalls
An internal component in the hood latch may have been manufactured with a crack. The crack could spread and break, which would allow the primary and secondary latch spring to disengage. This condition could allow the hood to open unexpectedly while driving, which could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the latch, and replace it if necessary. The recall began September 22, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C29.
Chrysler Concorde Reviews
2003 Chrysler Concorde I love this car. Its a large luxury Sedan. But I've had nothing but ONE trouble since I bought it. and i nobody out of 6 mechanics were able to find the issue with the car. Engine light is ON. OBD Codes show, Oxygen sensors, camshaft sensor, ignition coils, multiple misfire, etc etc. Replaced (all 4) O2 sensors TWICE, replaced all 6 spark plugs with costliest titanium ...
This is a piece of garbage. I have had to replace catalytic converters, O2 sensors, transmission, cam shaft sensor, and now a water pump failure. Don't buy this piece of trash.
i bought a used concord limited that was in great condition besides that fact that the brakes had never been replaced. i have only had it for about six months now but i love it. there are a few things i dont like such as the trunk which has a hard time staying open even when on flat ground. the airbag light comes on even though there is nothing wrong. another thing is that after an 11 hour trip...