1993 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Cam sensor and crank shaft. what are they used for in car?
- Why dose my transmission stick in 2nd gear. It will not shift passed 2nd.
- When I drive/park the Low Oil Pressure & Cruise Lights turn on & car shuts off.
- Why is ABS light on and off on 2000 Honda Civic?
- My car dies after a running and wil not start after 4 hours
1993 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
A dirty throttle body may cause low engine idle speed or frequent stalling, as oily residue blocks air flow in the throttle when the throttle is closed. Throttle body cleaning may be necessary to correct this condition. Our technicians caution against spraying cleaner directly onto the throttle body as this may damage the throttle position sensor (TPS).
1993 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I have a 2000 Honda Civic and the ABS light turned on and the radio and a/c stopped working. All of a sudden, the light turned off and the everything started working again. What could the problem be? Please help.
My car will run when it is cold but will not stay running after it warms up it takes 4hours for it to start again
hit the ditch in deep snow, car turned over once to try to reverse went kapoot, wants to turn over now but just doesn't seem to want to start
1993 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1993 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Body and Interior Quality poor. Poor fit on body panels and interior trim, Brake Performance average, front rotor warpage is a common problem causing brake vibrations, Both V-6 engines proved to be reliable with sufficcient power. Electrical Components had issues with poor connectors, Heating and Air Conditioning below average performance, Issues with Auto Temp. Suspension and Steering Average.
i brought it used and it has hi miles on it but it drives great i love it