2004 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Key May Not Turn or be Removed Due to Wear/Failed Lock Cylinder
- what replacement A/C evaporator coil model will i need
- which A/C evaporator coil will i need
- How do I get the transmission back in after replacing flywheel?
- Engine light comes on and transmission will not shift into higher gear. Have had solenoid pack and valve body replaced. What else could be causing the problem?
- I'll flickers on and off when u stop but goes of when u start going again but when u stop now it stays on
2004 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2004 Chrysler Concorde Questions
Thinking about dropping engine to fix flywheel only because I don't know how to get transmission back in, its really tight under the hood.
2004 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
An internal component in the hood latch may have been manufactured with a crack. The crack could spread and break, which would allow the primary and secondary latch spring to disengage. This condition could allow the hood to open unexpectedly while driving, which could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the latch, and replace it if necessary. The recall began September 22, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C29.
2004 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Been a fine car for 7 yrs. Now the perform service light comes on regularly. Cant find anything wrong, changed the oil and filters yet the light continues to come on. Any suggestions?
This is a piece of garbage. I have had to replace catalytic converters, O2 sensors, transmission, cam shaft sensor, and now a water pump failure. Don't buy this piece of trash.
i bought a used concord limited that was in great condition besides that fact that the brakes had never been replaced. i have only had it for about six months now but i love it. there are a few things i dont like such as the trunk which has a hard time staying open even when on flat ground. the airbag light comes on even though there is nothing wrong. another thing is that after an 11 hour trip...