2004 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- What would cause the engine to "buck" when during sudden acceleration?
- Are there other Chrysler cars that has the same oil pan as my 2004 Concorde?
- Why is my Concorde still long starting and ilding rough?
- transmission shifting problems may be soilenod engine light comes on may be soil
- my timing belt broke. is this a 0 clearance motor?
2004 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2004 Chrysler Concorde Questions
already reset the pcm changed the cam and crank sensors multiple times need help
Maybe the Chrysler 300 or Intrepid uses the same pan.
when the belt broke my sister inlaw was driving it. she cranked it over as if it had just died. does this motor have the clearance so it doesnt bend any valves when she tried to start it? i dont want to waste my time putting a belt on it if the valves have smacked the piston and damaged the valve...
2004 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
An internal component in the hood latch may have been manufactured with a crack. The crack could spread and break, which would allow the primary and secondary latch spring to disengage. This condition could allow the hood to open unexpectedly while driving, which could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the latch, and replace it if necessary. The recall began September 22, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C29.
2004 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
This is a piece of garbage. I have had to replace catalytic converters, O2 sensors, transmission, cam shaft sensor, and now a water pump failure. Don't buy this piece of trash.
i bought a used concord limited that was in great condition besides that fact that the brakes had never been replaced. i have only had it for about six months now but i love it. there are a few things i dont like such as the trunk which has a hard time staying open even when on flat ground. the airbag light comes on even though there is nothing wrong. another thing is that after an 11 hour trip...
Ive had numerous problems with my 04 concorde. Major problems....catalyact converts, sensors, timing, camshaft,and much more. Ive only owned it for 2 years!!!!! Thats why they stopped making them!!!!