1997 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- how much would it cost to have thetorque converter clutch circuit andtransmission control system fixed
- how much to fix atorque converter clutch circuit and a transmission control system MIL REquest
- Car cutting out low idle dies and other times idles at or above 2000.
- How can I replace the entire door assembly on 97 Chrysler Concorde?
- What could cause lack of spark still after replacing crankshaft position sensor?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
1997 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1997 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I have replaced coil pack spark plug wire and plugs cam sensor and still not running right. Codes say vacuum leak. Also on sensor #1 low voltage. I am stumped can't see the vacuum leak. Any ideas?
While driving down the road my car just suddenly died. I tried to restart it & couldn't get it to fire. A mechanic friend of mine suggested I replace the crankshaft position sensor because there was no spark or anything. I did replace this sensor & still have no spark. Engine turn...
I was going down the road & the car died. When I tried to restart it, it turned over fine, but sounded like the timing was off. I had a friend of mine who is a mechanic check it out & he said there was no fire to plugs or anything & I was told to replace the crankshaft position sens...
1997 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1997 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
I bought the car used,and i have had some hackers attempt to fix it,but once the right work was done,it is a classy looking car and very roomy for all our trips.I love how it looks and will continue to do whatever it takes to keep it on the road!