1997 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1997 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1997 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I was going down the road & the car died. When I tried to restart it, it turned over fine, but sounded like the timing was off. I had a friend of mine who is a mechanic check it out & he said there was no fire to plugs or anything & I was told to replace the crankshaft position sens...
My girlfriend has a 97 concorde and claims she gets a crank no start condition only when it rains or there is excessive moisture in the air. I currently go to school for automotive and have heard of this being because the moisture acts as a conductor and could ground out say your spark plug wires...
parked car and went into store. after coming out of store saw coolant running underneath the car but could not see where it came from. since then have been loosing coolant and car will begin to overheat. chrysler dealer had it two weeks but could not find the leak. another mechanic also looked ...