2001 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2001 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
2001 Chrysler Concorde Questions
Fuse isn't blown need to know if the switch, motor or relay
could be the problem.
When I try to open the sunroof there is no movement or sound. Need to know if I need a motor, switch or a relay
When I turn on my A/C it blows only hot air. I dont feel or here nothing from A/C.
2001 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2001 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Despite what many have said about this vehicle with the 2.7 V6 It is one of the nicest cars I have ever owned. It is Maintenance sensitive to be sure. And must be fussed with. Many owners do not and do not want to. These newer cars should require less maintenance after all that is the reason for technology. Mike
This car is wonderful! People who give this car less credit than it deserves is only because they're not caring for it like they should. ALL CARS THAT ARE OLDER MODELS FROM 1998-2006 ARE GOING TO NEED SOME MINOR OR MAJOR REPAIR MAINTENANCE!!! You have to keep the right fluids in it and have it checked every few thousand miles. My Chrysler Concord-2001 runs EXCELLENT! Why?...BECAUSE I TAKE CARE...
best car i've ever had