2002 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Car over heating and coolant leak
- my check eng lite came on the codes were both upper oxygen senser po152 po132.
- Does my 2002 Chrysler concorde ltd. have a transmission filter.
- What is the clicking noise front tire, how much cv joints for front
- I can hear a clicking noise, on right front side, inner front weel when turnin
2002 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
2002 Chrysler Concorde Questions
i change all 4 and the lite still gos on. what can i do need help
Also when I step on brakes car slows down when pauses in between, also vibrations, when hitting little bumps, is this the, cv joints, brakes, et. ?
The tie rods and controller arms were replaced on the front end recently as well as motor mounts and bushings. Makes a lot of rattling and thumping noise, and has excessive inner tire wear on the front end, both sides. Drives straight.