2002 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Key May Not Turn or be Removed Due to Wear/Failed Lock Cylinder
- My 02concord is still running hot wth n what did I not do Mark in need of a Chrysler true exspert
- I bought this car and the owner said he bought a new battery because the car sat too long and only the power windows work and its probably a fuse. I noticed the brake lights didnt work either so i changed the fuse. Nothing worked. What gives?
- My car dies while idling I already got new battery and changed the terminal
- idling too low
- what does it mean when you hear whistling coming from the engine?
2002 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2002 Chrysler Concorde Questions
a passer by mentioned it sounds like my bearing is going out and if i didnt get it fixed id need another car. it starts out steady squeak. then once ur accelerating it becomes a whistle until u slow down enough or stop. then back to a squeak.its only been doing this for less than a month now
I got off the freeway today and my car wouldn't go passed 10 mph, but my rpms were hitting 3?