2002 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Hey my name is mark an my question for you is on the extra page
- Hey , I reasonlly had to change out my radiator an water pump n replace heater core n hoses n did put in new temp sensor n thermostat.. n put antifreeze in with bleeder valve open an my car still runs hot with in 20mins of driving do I need to replace tem
- My Transmission dipstick wont go akl rhe way in
- Didnt know i had to open my bleeder valve b4 coolent added an now my car overhea
- Thinking of buying a used car with these specs...are there problems with the car
2002 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
2002 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I have the 02 concord with the overheating prob
lem a few mths ago my radiator spring aleak so it needed replacing with that it made sense to do thermostat hoses an temp sensor an water pump an timing belt OK.. When I replace antifreeze didn't know had to open bleeder valve .so I drove it ...
Had to change my shift cable an now my trans dipstick wnt go all the way in trans pan what did i miss
After runnin for 15 min how can i get all the air out of my engine ummmm help.....