2002 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- is it my transmission?
- My 02concord is still running hot wth n what did I not do Mark in need of a Chrysler true exspert
- My question is my turn signals only work when they want to work
- Hey my name is mark an my question for you is on the extra page
- Hey , I reasonlly had to change out my radiator an water pump n replace heater core n hoses n did put in new temp sensor n thermostat.. n put antifreeze in with bleeder valve open an my car still runs hot with in 20mins of driving do I need to replace tem
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
A dirty throttle body may cause low engine idle speed or frequent stalling, as oily residue blocks air flow in the throttle when the throttle is closed. Throttle body cleaning may be necessary to correct this condition. Our technicians caution against spraying cleaner directly onto the throttle body as this may damage the throttle position sensor (TPS).
2002 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I got off the freeway today and my car wouldn't go passed 10 mph, but my rpms were hitting 3?
then last night the headlights worked then they didn't now today they are working so far! what could be the problem??
I have the 02 concord with the overheating prob
lem a few mths ago my radiator spring aleak so it needed replacing with that it made sense to do thermostat hoses an temp sensor an water pump an timing belt OK.. When I replace antifreeze didn't know had to open bleeder valve .so I drove it ...