2002 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Key May Not Turn or be Removed Due to Wear/Failed Lock Cylinder
- My 02concord is still running hot wth n what did I not do Mark in need of a Chrysler true exspert
- how nuch would i cost to change bent valves in engine
- Car not turning on in mornings....Why?
- Why is my car smoking from back after i put engine stop leak? It was not before.
- clicking noise coming from front of car when turning the wheel left or right
2002 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2002 Chrysler Concorde Questions
Hi, my name is jeska, i wanted to see if i can get any feed back on whats going on with my car. So to make a long story short, my car was leaking oil and my brother said to buy that lucas engine stop leak so i did i put half a bottle and then i called advanced auto parts and asked was i suppose t...
this happen when i back up from parking lot and turning the wheel on right side making a loud clicking noise also when turn wheel left side