1995 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
1995 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1995 Chrysler Concorde Questions
we checked the fuel pump n filter both fine checked the spark plugs they were fried replaced them replaced wired the guys at the auto store said 3 options either the crak shaft,cole pack or the cam shaft whitch one would most likely be the problem also got a new battery...Please ca someone help?
what could be the problem
i think i flooded the engine know it making a clicking sound. i turned the key while pressig that on the accelerator and that's when the clicking started. What could the problem be?