1995 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- I pulled code 21(oxygen feedback circuit) that's all it says
- Spins but never starts in temps less than 30 degrees. Keeps doing this.
- car will crank but wont start. but starts every now and then but shut off after
- Car wont start it turns over but wont start
- when the check engine light comes on i hear a cliking noise,
1995 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1995 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I bought this car about a month ago it worked just fine tell a week ago when it started to snow and wouldnt start. I thought it was a frozen fuel line so I addeed some heet to the gas but didnt work so I changed the fuel punp and filter and still the same will crank but not start every now and th...
we checked the fuel pump n filter both fine checked the spark plugs they were fried replaced them replaced wired the guys at the auto store said 3 options either the crak shaft,cole pack or the cam shaft whitch one would most likely be the problem also got a new battery...Please ca someone help?
what could be the problem