1998 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Key May Not Turn or be Removed Due to Wear/Failed Lock Cylinder
- How do I change the radiator in my 1998 Chrysler Concorde LXI?
- what is the metal plate called underneath where the trailing arms attach to?
- Hi. I just installed a Idle Control valve & now it idles high then low?
- is it worth repairing the heads, on a 1998 chrysler concorde 2.7
- Where is the fuel filter on a 1998 chrysler concorde 2.7 L?
1998 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1998 Chrysler Concorde Questions
not quite sure where it is located and im looking for detals
1998 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1998 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
I bought my Concorde new in 1998. It's very roomy, quiet, clean, and comfortable on the highway and still looks very nice! Current mileage is 115K. I have the smallish 2.7 liter V6; never-the-less, this car will cruise effortlessly at 80 mph all day! She has been garaged most of her life. When properly maintained as I have done, this car may go another 100K - who knows? I was thinking of ...
My Chrysler Concorde Is Having Electrical Problem ... All My Dashboard Light Stay on , My A/C Doesnt Work , My Turn Signals Lights in the front of the car does not work... i did change the light bulbs but still they dont work ... and sometime my driver side window goes out !!!!
when it is good it is great. when it is bad it is sad.