1998 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1998 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1998 Chrysler Concorde Questions
Leaking antifreeze, need to add some to coolant tank
can i get repair help answers for these codes code #1 P0122 code #2 P0106 code #3 P1490 code #4 P1496 code #5 P0405
1998 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1998 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
I bought my Concorde new in 1998. It's very roomy, quiet, clean, and comfortable on the highway and still looks very nice! Current mileage is 115K. I have the smallish 2.7 liter V6; never-the-less, this car will cruise effortlessly at 80 mph all day! She has been garaged most of her life. When properly maintained as I have done, this car may go another 100K - who knows? I was thinking of ...
My Chrysler Concorde Is Having Electrical Problem ... All My Dashboard Light Stay on , My A/C Doesnt Work , My Turn Signals Lights in the front of the car does not work... i did change the light bulbs but still they dont work ... and sometime my driver side window goes out !!!!
This car is a piece of junk. We had to replace a whole bunch of electrical problems with it and now it is leaking oil. Do not buy these cars!!