1996 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- System check with key turned on then off 3 xs brings code 7 and 5.what rnthey
- My Monitors are not reseting how long does that process usually take
- how to change the drivers side overhead camshaft on a 3.5 litre v6 engine there
- 96 Chrysler Concorde Clunking noise when put in reverse.
- would like to know is chasis mounts concidered same thing as subframe bushings
1996 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1996 Chrysler Concorde Questions
Car gets hot and thats what started it all. Think injectors jeed cleaning for sure cuz had torn intake pipe...since fixed. Statt car and runs great. Drive it few miles turn off and then start it and when u hit gas it bogs. U have to play with peddle to get gas to work but runs crappy. Also does t...
is a loud noise at the top of the head and the car was over heated once because of the thermostat
I have a 96 chrysler concorde with the 3.3L V6 engine. With my foot on the brake when I shift into reverse it makes a clunking noise. When I go from reverse to drive it makes a clunking noise and I can't figure out what it is??? I have replaced the motor mounts, trans mount, inner and outter ...