1996 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- System check with key turned on then off 3 xs brings code 7 and 5.what rnthey
- My Monitors are not reseting how long does that process usually take
- how to change the drivers side overhead camshaft on a 3.5 litre v6 engine there
- 96 Chrysler Concorde Clunking noise when put in reverse.
- would like to know is chasis mounts concidered same thing as subframe bushings
1996 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
A dirty throttle body may cause low engine idle speed or frequent stalling, as oily residue blocks air flow in the throttle when the throttle is closed. Throttle body cleaning may be necessary to correct this condition. Our technicians caution against spraying cleaner directly onto the throttle body as this may damage the throttle position sensor (TPS).
1996 Chrysler Concorde Questions
Car gets hot and thats what started it all. Think injectors jeed cleaning for sure cuz had torn intake pipe...since fixed. Statt car and runs great. Drive it few miles turn off and then start it and when u hit gas it bogs. U have to play with peddle to get gas to work but runs crappy. Also does t...
is a loud noise at the top of the head and the car was over heated once because of the thermostat
I have a 96 chrysler concorde with the 3.3L V6 engine. With my foot on the brake when I shift into reverse it makes a clunking noise. When I go from reverse to drive it makes a clunking noise and I can't figure out what it is??? I have replaced the motor mounts, trans mount, inner and outter ...
1996 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1996 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
My car most of the time runs great. But today it started shaking horribly when I hit the gas. If I let off its fine, but as soon as I hit the gas again it starts shaking. Not sure why yet. We've had to replace the feul pump but thats it really.