1994 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- where do I find the sensor for the coolant gauge on the dash?
- my brakes still squeak after new pads rotor and caliper what couldv be wrong
- My heater motor blows continually on high heat, the heater control does not work
- How can you change a fuel filter in this car?
- Why are all my gauges laying over flat, and car still runs.
1994 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1994 Chrysler Concorde Questions
The Heater control does not light up, the traction control does not work, nor do the anti-lock brakes.
The car turns over, so the battery, alternator, and starter are fine, and we just replaced the spark plugs, but now it won't start. We think it is the fuel filter, but we are not sure, how can you be sure it is the fuel filter? And do you have any insite on how it can be fixed.
1994 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1994 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Bought this car in April 1994 and still have it with less than 50K on it, has been a great car, of course not many miles, but it looks and rides great! Have had air con problems for years though, I just fill up the freon every spring and it last through-out the summer -- than do it again the next year. I have had it in the shop and no-one is able to find a leak.
At the moment the car is making noise when i turn. Its the bushing and bull joint. The car drives good until it starts popping then the transmission doesnt go outta 2nd gear. Hopefully its the bushing/bull joint thats causing the problem.