1994 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- my brakes still squeak after new pads rotor and caliper what couldv be wrong
- My heater motor blows continually on high heat, the heater control does not work
- How can you change a fuel filter in this car?
- Why are all my gauges laying over flat, and car still runs.
- how do i get to valve cover i need to replace the gasket it leaking oil
1994 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
A dirty throttle body may cause low engine idle speed or frequent stalling, as oily residue blocks air flow in the throttle when the throttle is closed. Throttle body cleaning may be necessary to correct this condition. Our technicians caution against spraying cleaner directly onto the throttle body as this may damage the throttle position sensor (TPS).
1994 Chrysler Concorde Questions
The Heater control does not light up, the traction control does not work, nor do the anti-lock brakes.
The car turns over, so the battery, alternator, and starter are fine, and we just replaced the spark plugs, but now it won't start. We think it is the fuel filter, but we are not sure, how can you be sure it is the fuel filter? And do you have any insite on how it can be fixed.
1994 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1994 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Bought this car in April 1994 and still have it with less than 50K on it, has been a great car, of course not many miles, but it looks and rides great! Have had air con problems for years though, I just fill up the freon every spring and it last through-out the summer -- than do it again the next year. I have had it in the shop and no-one is able to find a leak.
At the moment the car is making noise when i turn. Its the bushing and bull joint. The car drives good until it starts popping then the transmission doesnt go outta 2nd gear. Hopefully its the bushing/bull joint thats causing the problem.