1994 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- we have a 94 concorde car ran great till battery died
- I HAVE A 1994 CRYSLER CONCORD BATTERY DIED I REPLACED IT
- where do I find the sensor for the coolant gauge on the dash?
- my brakes still squeak after new pads rotor and caliper what couldv be wrong
- My heater motor blows continually on high heat, the heater control does not work
1994 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1994 Chrysler Concorde Questions
replaced with new battery and altenator car turns over great wont start
CAR STARTED FNE FIRST TIME TRIED TO START AGAIN BARLEY TURNS OVER DRAINED BATTERY WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS CAR RAN GREAT TILL BATTERY DIED
1994 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1994 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Bought this car in April 1994 and still have it with less than 50K on it, has been a great car, of course not many miles, but it looks and rides great! Have had air con problems for years though, I just fill up the freon every spring and it last through-out the summer -- than do it again the next year. I have had it in the shop and no-one is able to find a leak.
At the moment the car is making noise when i turn. Its the bushing and bull joint. The car drives good until it starts popping then the transmission doesnt go outta 2nd gear. Hopefully its the bushing/bull joint thats causing the problem.