1999 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Does any one know why I have voltage to the ground on a auto shutdown Relay
- I have a 1999 Chrysler with a 2.7 The 02 ssr fuse is grounding out.
- what could ground out the o2 ssr fuse and the auto shutdown Relay
- oil light comes on and car dies when i come to a stop
- Why would all my windows quit at the same time with no prior problem?
1999 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
A dirty throttle body may cause low engine idle speed or frequent stalling, as oily residue blocks air flow in the throttle when the throttle is closed. Throttle body cleaning may be necessary to correct this condition. Our technicians caution against spraying cleaner directly onto the throttle body as this may damage the throttle position sensor (TPS).
1999 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I have a 1999 Chrysler Concorde that will crank but won't fire. I checked the o2 ssr fuse and it is grounding out. The inj/coil fuse is grounding out with the 02 ssr fuse installed but not when it is removed. The auto shutdown relay is also grounding out.
The problem occurs in the summer time. It occurs about every two years. I can only repair a few electrical problems. I paid a professional mad money for the repairs. And don't want to do it again. HELP please!
1999 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
1999 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
I wonder how many of these cars (Concorde 1998-2000) were built?
My mother bought a brand new 1999 Chrysler Concorde. It was really a beautiful car finished in the extra cost candy apple red pearl coat with a tan leather interior. A beautiful car indeed, but it suffered from Chrysler's infamous quality control woes. The worst was when the transmission died at 12,000 miles. Other problems were a bevy of electrical gremlins and a temperamental climate control...
I love my Concorde has run great since I bought it 5 yrs ago. I am now just having problems with the shifter and speed sensor. Hope it will be fixed. I love the ride and it has been very reliable otherwise. I live where it is -45 and only 2 days where she needed a boost. I would buy another one.