2000 Chrysler Concorde Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chrysler Concorde
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Chrysler Concorde Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2000 Chrysler Concorde Questions
I was going from a complete stop to up a pretty steep hill, and I was trying to get to the minimum speed, but when I went to accelerate, something kicked in and made my RPM's go all the way to max, a second after that my check engine flashed a few times and went solid.
The driver's side is stuck in the up position and the passenger side window doesn't go up once it's down. I know how to get the panel off, but what pieces do I need to fix the windows?
new engine and timing chain but car won't go over 25 and it wants to shut off. keeps showing diffferent codes everytime. three different mechanics can't find whats wrong.. please help
2000 Chrysler Concorde Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2000 Chrysler Concorde Reviews
Not a bad car overall.
We've had our 2000 Concorde LXI for 10 years. Babied it with any repair required. Chrome it up with bling and it's a sharp looking sporty/luxury car. It's become a family member. A woman hit us the other day and damaged the front door/fender. We sit at home fretting if the insurance comapany writes it off. It's only worth $3000 but worth the world to us. Took us on many comfortable trips. We ar...
Purchased vehicle 2002 A/C leaked extended warranty took care of repairs. Biggest head aches are sensors (timing and crank). Did thermastat myself, wife's car and she gets regular service on it. Interior now "feeling" old age cracked door trims and now passenger int. door handle panel broke and not an easy piece to find. My mechanic doesn't like it but we love it. Wife's park-n-ride car and fam...