CD changers, command units, voice control units, PSE units, and Tele Aid units are prone to failure, especially in early models.
Command, Voice Control, PSE, & Tele Aid Modules and CD Chnagers Are All Prone to Failure on Mercedes-Benz S600
Average mileage: 116,500 (72,000–161,000)
13 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 comments
1994 Mercedes-Benz S600 161,000 mi,
Cd magazine will not eject, can not play cd.
Most Common Mercedes-Benz S600 Problems
Most Recent Mercedes-Benz S600 Problems
Mercedes-Benz S600 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($246 - 402) in Four Oaks, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Ryde, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($377 - 479) in Sauk Rapids, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,797 - 3,269) in Moorhead, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,593 - 2,033) in Ellendale, TN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in College Station, TX