Close

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Questions

Get answers to questions about your 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood at RepairPal. Find solutions, diagnose problems and get back on the road.

Refine by vehicle
×
Choose your vehicle
No car image 94a1663db56199c5353592009e34aaa51078a2469bed068bb8d6f0ba43accf97
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
23
questions

When trying to unlock from outside key cylinder just turns freely

Do I need to check the carborator?

Everytime I go to turn the key my car will not start unless I spray the starter fluid in the carburetor after that it works fine

There's so much play in the steering wheel of this car I'm almost afraid to drive it.

For a v-8, I expected a little more get-up-and-go. When I first start it, it barely creeps along, then suddenly lunges forward, like the transmission finally decided to change gear. Once it warms up it's better, but never has as much power as one would want.

Cut off...what is the problem?

Where can I find info on installing new seals, etc to the engine oil cooler by the oil filter? Pics, diagrams, instructions... It has the 350 engine. Thank you!

Need an intake manifold, OEM part is obsolete, unable to locate NOS or aftermarket part and salvage yards report nothing local. Found some through partslocator.com, all out of state & prices vary wildly. Called a few of them & feel they are telling me what they think I want to hear just so I will buy the part. To avoid adding to my growing collection of parts that will not work, is there a better way of doing this?

changed 02 sensor code still sets after being cleared. car starts and runs perfect 75% of the time.the other 25% crank it for 3 seconds 6 or 7 times before it finally starts.it runs perfect after it starts. could it be the computer causing this? thanks jm

The heater is working but won't blow out the heat. My mechanic said it is the modular. We need to know where we can buy one. My car is a 1993 Catholic Fleetwood Brougham.

I know a few days ago I was having trouble with the blinkers. Now the car won't start.