A software issue with the sunroof module may lead to a battery drain while the ignition is off. This may cause a dead battery if the vehicle is left parked for a couple days, however reprogramming the sunroof module with new software may fix this problem.
3 people reported this problem
2 answersOctober 30, 2012
1 answerJune 12, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150010 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150047 reports
1 answerOctober 23, 2010
Most Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Problems
- Inspect Fuses if Engine Cranks But Does Not Start
- Water Leak Due to Faulty Rear Window Seal
- Starts, Runs till warmed up, Dies. What to do?
- Multiple Coolant Leaks
- Exhaust Manifold Bolts May Break
- Rerouting Ignition Coil/Spark Plug Wires Can Solve Misfire/Surge Problems
- Software Update and Axle Disconnect Actuator Replacement to Correct 4WD Issues
- Exhaust Manifold broken bolts
- Pinion Seals
- Catalyic converter
- turn signal
- abs delay when braking hard
- won't start, new battery, has spark, not timing.
- Loss of Power Steering
- Cam Sensor Failure Causing no Start or Stalling