2009 Acura TSX Questions
Get answers to questions about your 2009 Acura TSX at RepairPal. Find solutions, diagnose problems and get back on the road.Refine by vehicle
First of all my car won't crank and I know it my starter, so I did replace the startet put everything back. Then try to started it and it crank, but it took a very long time to start. I have to step on the gas pedal in order to start the engine. After that check engine light on. Finf out it my crank sensor, so I did replace with the new one. But now it did the same thing, the engine not running smooth and the rpm it not stable. What it the problem can anyone help me please.
I replaced my drive side tail light,because it was out..but yet the drive tail light doesn't turn on.
Shuts down 4 seconds after it starts, .
1. Broken of lug nuts the wheel hub was stuck so the mechanic installed a used aftermarket spindle, that's when vibrations started, also installed after market drilled and slotted rotors at the same time (car also pulls to the left or right sometimes)
2. Mechanic said maybe the tires out of balance, got it done, still vibrates
3. Mechanic said alignment, got it done still no help
4. Mechanic said bent wheel, changed the wheel still no change
5. Mechanic said driver said CV axle replaced it, still vibrates
6. Replacing the mechanic and looking for a new one.
(and trying to figure out a solution)
engine has intermittent pinging
IREPLACED THE FRONT BRAKE ROTORS AND PADS. I CHANGED ENGINE OIL AND FILTER. I ALSO CHARGED THE LOW BATTERY. AFTER DOING THESE OPERATIONS THE CAR WILL NOY START? THERE ARE NO CODES OR MESSAGES.
Not operate. Regular brakes work
On my 2009 TSX the steering has a continuous goes side to side. On my 2010 TSX the steering is fine is there an fix for this problem!!
Bluetooth does not connect on outgoing calls you must say transfer to get to the Bluetooth. Incoming calls are fine.
I love this car, but I needed new rear brakes after 24,600 miles. Is this normal? Most of my driving is freeway. All of the cars I've owned before required front brakes more often than rear brakes. Is the TSX engineered differently?