A poor electrical ground under the battery tray may cause the ABS warning light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that cleaning and properly securing this ground and also the main ABS ground on the frame rail below the drivers door may be necessary.
Average mileage: 158,740 (70,000–297,000)
15 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 comments
abs LIGHT GOES ON AND THEN THE BRAKE LIGHT WILL FLICKER ALSO CAUSING THE TRANNY TO DISENGAGE- NOT FUN.
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 78,700 mi,
Defroster, heater, window use will cause ABS and Brake light to go off as well as beep.
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe181 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe19 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe45 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe75 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe12 reports
Most Common Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
Most Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
Chevrolet Tahoe Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($270 - 423) in Paoli, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($165 - 276) in Curllsville, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Champion, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buena, NJ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($44 - 56) in Glen Richey, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($254 - 351) in Glencoe, OK