Various user interface issues regarding GPS, radio system, and heater controls, along with bluetooth operation have been addressed with a software upgrade. Our technicians recommend that if you have issues with these systems, checking for the latest software should be the first step in diagnoses.
3 people reported this problem
The door cover on the radio / CD is stuck in the open position. It was operating perfectly until I had to take the car to the Lexus dealer for the air bag recall. I noticed that the door lid did not close while driving home from the dealer.
4 answersMay 17, 2016
0 answersSeptember 18, 2016
3 answersJanuary 15, 2009
2 answersJuly 03, 2010
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
Most Recent Lexus SC430 Problems
- Creaking Type Noise From Front Suspension
- Check Engine Light With Codes P0113 and/or P0153
- Check Engine LIght With Code(s) P0751, P2714, or P0894
- Squeak Type Noise from One of Both Front Seats
- Sofrware Upgrade For GPS, Radio, and Heater Operation
- Electric Trunk Release May not Function Correctly
- Volume Control Problems With Premiun Stereo System