Various user interface issues regarding GPS, radio system, and heater controls, along with bluetooth operation have been addressed with a software upgrade. Our technicians recommend that if you have issues with these systems, checking for the latest software should be the first step in diagnoses.
Sofrware Upgrade For GPS, Radio, and Heater Operation on Lexus SC430
3 people reported this problem
The door cover on the radio / CD is stuck in the open position. It was operating perfectly until I had to take the car to the Lexus dealer for the air bag recall. I noticed that the door lid did not close while driving home from the dealer.
4 answersMay 17, 2016
0 answersSeptember 10, 2015
0 answersMarch 13, 2011
Most Recent Lexus SC430 Problems
- Creaking Type Noise From Front Suspension
- Check Engine Light With Codes P0113 and/or P0153
- Check Engine LIght With Code(s) P0751, P2714, or P0894
- Squeak Type Noise from One of Both Front Seats
- Sofrware Upgrade For GPS, Radio, and Heater Operation
- Electric Trunk Release May not Function Correctly
- Volume Control Problems With Premiun Stereo System