Ford Repair in Lititz
Our master mechanics identify the best Ford repair shops in Lititz. Edit search×
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Extended/Evening Hours
- Open Saturday
- Wireless Internet
- Collision Repair & Paint
- Service & Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
Keller Bros. first opened its doors in 1921 on the front lawn of Mark Keller's family home in Buffalo Springs, Lebanon County. It was an exciting time of ingenuity, invention and adventure when it came to the automobile. An era of depression and war did not still the beating hearts of those who had vision and were fascinated and intrigued by the automobile. With the help of Mark Keller's brothers in 1921 they opened their garage and soon found themselves looking for additional space. In 1930 a new Ford facility was constructed where it remains today as Keller Bros. Motor Company in Buffalo Springs, Lebanon County.
There are 23 Ford service shops and mechanics in Lititz. Edit searchSee other Ford repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.