The average cost for a 120,000 Mile Service is between $489 and $691. Labor costs are estimated between $343 and $433 while parts are priced between $146 and $258. Get a personalized estimate based on your location and specific car. Estimate does not include taxes and fees.
120,000 Mile Service Cost
120,000 Mile Service Estimate (National Average)
Some vehicles may require additional items above and beyond the OEM requirements displayed here. Due to vehicle age, driving conditions, and local circumstances, services recommended by your local repair shop may vary from what is displayed in the RepairPrice Estimator.
What to Expect
- This service generally involves the replacement of fluids like the automatic transmission fluid (and filter, if equipped), engine coolant, and differential fluid.
- Some vehicles will require replacement of the timing belt and/or a valve adjustment
- Some vehicles will require replacement of the spark plugs
- A more comprehensive checklist of inspections may also be included. Each shop and vehicle manufacturer may vary the actions performed, so be sure to refer the maintenance schedule in your owners manual.
- If this service is performed at the dealership, they should also take care of any necessary recalls. To check for recalls, click here.
Additional Repairs That May Be Necessary
- Brake pad replacement
- Tire replacement
- Drive belt replacement
- Shock absorber/strut replacement
- Engine coolant hose replacement
- Engine mount replacement
- Steering and/or suspension component replacement
Service intervals may vary between auto manufacturers. Please consult your owners manual for service information related to your specific vehicle.