2007 Ford Taurus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Ford Taurus
- why does my 2007 ford taurus stalls when i put it in park
- Car overheated. Replaced radiator . Now mechanic says I also need head gaskets?
- what fuse number and location is the brake fuse. I have no brakes lights
- What would make the car hesitate to go and have a noise from the exhaust
- flywheel the same part as a flexplate
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Ford Taurus Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
The magnet for the camshaft position sensor may fall out of its mount and damage the synchronizers. This causes long crank times when starting the engine and may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. If this happens, both the magnets and the synchronizers need to be replaced.
The driver side front window "fell" off the track and damaged the regulator.
2007 Ford Taurus Questions
I have no brake lights except for the top one on my rear back window. Please help me..People are thinking that it is a fuse. I am a single mother with no money. Please help.
2007 Ford Taurus Reviews
My ratings are based on value which means I'm considering how much I paid for my Taurus in the ratings. I bought my 2007 Taurus SEL two years ago as a program car and bought it right. It was still under warranty; I had several thousand miles of warranty left and did not have to use it. Since I've had it, I have only had to perform routine maintenance. Beyond that I have spent nothing. Many...
I have never been a fan of the Ford Taurus, but I must admit that this has been a great car. I bought used in 2008 and have been driving over 600 miles a week for work. It is now 2011 and over 100,000 miles and never been in the shop except for routine maintenance.
in october 2011 i bought a used ford taurus from town east ford and neve will shop there again. i was told they would check all the fluids and make sure the car was running right. On the day i picked it up it had a flat tire and wasn't running like it was the day i test drove it. I went back and they said cash sale makes it your problem now. I put air in the tire cause they wouldnt then drove i...