2009 Ford Taurus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Ford Taurus
- Buzzing noise in dash
- I keep hearing a grinding noise coming from the rear, any ideas what it could be
- Clicking coming from the dash behind the glove box
- My trunk keeps popping , mainly when im not driving or my car is in park..
- I have a 2009 Ford Taurus limited edition with a little over 100000 miles on it.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Ford Taurus Problems
The magnet for the camshaft position sensor may fall out of its mount and damage the synchronizers. This causes long crank times when starting the engine and may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. If this happens, both the magnets and the synchronizers need to be replaced.
2009 Ford Taurus Questions
I usually only hear the grinding noise when turning. I've heard with Ford Taurus it's a common problem. Mechanic said there's nothing wrong with it and it only makes that sound because it's awd. B.S. I've only driven awd cars and never had this problem. I thought it could...
When ever I start my car with the heater on I get a clicking for about 30 seconds. Also when I turn on the air conditioning on it blows hot air.
When the throttle control warning little came on transmission stalled but don't stop completely ,still drivable but have to accelarate the car slowly because it seems like the transmission were in a strain postion while in drive.On a complete stop I shift the car from drive to reverse to see...
2009 Ford Taurus Reviews
Love this vehicel! Had a 500 before this taurus. The only thing is that here recently the steering wheel is "shuddering" at all speeds, not related to tires, and and has a noise in the front right side. When I took it to the dealer to get the problem corrected, they said there was nothing they could do about it! The car only has 25k miles on it. If they do not correct it I will update who it is...
2009 Ford Taurus. Pros are good gas mileage for full sixed car, comfortable ride and good visibility. Cons are transmission cooler repair kit ( Ford TSB ) loud vibration shifting to 6th gear, climate control blendor broke, had to remove dash to fix, sway bar links replaced, loud front end suspension knock, funky transmission shifts, have 04 Taurus with 160 k better car than 09.