1994 Ford Taurus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Ford Taurus
- 1994 Ford Taurus the hood release from inside pops the hood up but not enough
- 94 Tauras had a little skip now is flooding and dies at idle.Got fire.
- My car is bucking going down the highway, check engine light is on.
- where is the opening to add refrigerant to ac
- What would cause an ECM to tick/click when trying to start the car?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Ford Taurus Problems
The engine oil pan gasket can develop a leak. Leaking oil may accumulate on the exhaust system resulting in a burning smell. Replacing the gasket should correct this leak.
Worn motor mounts can cause the motor to rise during acceleration, causing a clunking noise and possibly damaging the AC hoses. Damage to the AC hoses can cause a loss refrigerant resulting in no cold air from the AC. The motor mount will need to be replaced prior to repairing the damaged hose or the problem will continue.
White smoke coming from the exhaust could indicate that a head gasket has blown or there is a cracked cylinder head. Our technicians tell us that removal and inspection of the cylinder heads will be required to confirm a crack is present.
1994 Ford Taurus Questions
I cant get my hand or a tool in to release the latch. any ideas?
the gas mileage is terrible,it cost me 20dollars a day or more to run it.how can i fix this
,it runs great otherwise
1994 Ford Taurus Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 1986-1995 Taurus and Mercury Sable models and 1988-1994 Lincoln Continental models in high corrosion, cold weather states because the rear subframe mount plate nuts may corrode and fail, causing the subframe to drop. If the subframe drops, loss of vehicle control and functionality can occur. Dealers will install subframe rear mount bolts, reinforcement plates, and plate nuts.
1994 Ford Taurus Reviews
I have a 1994 Ford Taurus LX with a 3.8 in it. All I ever hear is complaints against my engine. I'm told most of these engines crap out about 110,000 miles. Mine only has 80,000 but I have had to replace a crap load of parts in it, and doing maintenance on it is a nightmare. Plus the air conditioner is on the very bottom so if you hit it hard enough it craps out on ya and then you have no a...
Had mine for a lot of miles and it still runs great. Probably one of the best cars I've ever owned.
my 94 ford taurus uses alot of gas,changed the plugs,still no help.could there b a bad sensor