2011 Ford Taurus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Ford Taurus
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Ford Taurus Questions
The right side of the road stays in the dark; you can't see the edge of the road, or any items in the road. Does anyone know of a service/technical/recall bulletin?
2011 ford taurus
2011 Ford Taurus Recalls
As a result of water intrusion, the license plate lamp assembly may experience corrosion in states where road salt us used to de-ice the roads. This corrosion may result in a short circuit, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the license plate lamp assembly to correct this concern. Note: Under program 14R01, Ford will notify owners in non-corrosion states, and, at the customer's request, dealers will replace the license plate lamp assembly.
2011 Ford Taurus Reviews
My odometer is routinely overstating miles driven by ~14%. That's a pretty big deal. If you drive 12,000 miles per year, that means 6,800 ficticious miles on the odometer in 5 years. I've convinced the dealer service manager this is valid by showing him tests against both GPS results and odometer readings against mile markers. Anyone having a similar problem. Maybe you all should look at thi...